He is way too cute! And you guys are really fast getting this on your blog! Is Lisa even home from the hospital yet? Thanks for sending me your blog address...I will check it regularly. CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see him!
Oh he's the perfect addition to such a beautiful family, I'm so thrilled for you guys. I wish I could see him. I miss you!!!!!!! The house looks great too- I'm pysched to have your blog address, I'll check it regularly, so post lots of pics.
Hey Lisa!! Congratulations!! A boy is very different from a girl...as you will soon find out!! I clicked on your blog off of Jenny's. You can check out my blog too: www.thebremerbunch.blogspot.com. He's a cutie!!
10 comments:
He is way too cute! And you guys are really fast getting this on your blog! Is Lisa even home from the hospital yet? Thanks for sending me your blog address...I will check it regularly. CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see him!
He is so handsome. Congrats you guys. We love him already!
I am so happy for you! He looks so adorable. Give me a call when things settle down and your feeling up to it.
Lisa,
He is beautiful. Congrats.
I am sending this note here, so that you don't go onto your email. You can't work.
Mollie
Oh he's the perfect addition to such a beautiful family, I'm so thrilled for you guys. I wish I could see him. I miss you!!!!!!!
The house looks great too- I'm pysched to have your blog address, I'll check it regularly, so post lots of pics.
<3 <3
Shauna
Oh, and he was born on Brecken's birthday!!!! Fun fun!!!!
Congratulations! he is beautiful!! Hopefully things can settle down for you guys and you can enjoy your new addition. We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! What a beautiful addition to the Nevada Bird family.
I'm so happy for you guys! Finally Brandon has a boy :)
Hey Lisa!! Congratulations!! A boy is very different from a girl...as you will soon find out!! I clicked on your blog off of Jenny's. You can check out my blog too: www.thebremerbunch.blogspot.com. He's a cutie!!
Post a Comment