We are settling in to our new life with Matthew and living in our new home in the country. Matthew is still on the light blanket which makes him look like a little glow worm! He is a wonderful baby though. He honestly rarely cries. Sunday was his fussiest day yet and it was not bad at all! Below are some pictures of everything that is new for the Birds! Thank you Grandma Bird for some of the pictures- we enjoyed having you for a quick visit.


Ellie took a bath in the jetted tub and the bubbles got a little out of control!


Ellie took a bath in the jetted tub and the bubbles got a little out of control!
This is Ellie at Preschool. She is so grown up at 4! She is taking a real interest in reading and writing. I told her I will let her go to school as long as when she comes home I get to teach her what I want her to know too! I am not a control freak or anything!

We are so lucky to have some of our Stockard Cousins and Aunt and Uncle close by. Here is Alyssa and Matthew, Emily, and Ellie. And, we got Papa home for 1 1/2 weeks to help us settle into our new life.



We are so lucky to have some of our Stockard Cousins and Aunt and Uncle close by. Here is Alyssa and Matthew, Emily, and Ellie. And, we got Papa home for 1 1/2 weeks to help us settle into our new life.
Papa and Matthew
This is a cute picture of his dimple!
Our life makes Matthew a bit tired!!





5 comments:
I love to see your blog. Please tell the girls that my favorite picture is the bubble bath.
I will tell them. Ellie had so much fun that day but since then she doesn't want to turn the jets on!
i may have to come rent your bubble bath - that looks great! Your baby is beautiful - glow worm and all!
I love the bubbles!! Can I come over and play in that tub?
Everyone is welcome to our tubs! The shower is fun too (3 shower heads).
Post a Comment