Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007- Part I

















NOTE: We have a lot of pictures to post of Ellie dancing in her ballet and other fun holiday 'stuff' that I will post soon :o) . . .


Here are pictures of our little Christmas Miracle. Saturday morning Brandon asked me what I would like him to do to help get ready for Christmas. I mentioned I would like a kitchen to be built for the girls for Christmas and then whipped out a few pictures/ drawings of what I thought would suit the girls needs! I have such a great husband- he spent 8 hours on Saturday and early into the morning on Christmas (till 4 AM) making this BEAUTIFUL kitchen. Ellie and Emily will pick the colors they want it painted. I can't say enough about how wonderful it is. The sink is a real stainless steel sink with a real faucet.

12 comments:

The Stockards said...

It is so beautiful! Worth all the effort!

The Birds said...

Great job Brandon!! I am sure the girls will love it. :)

Rebecca said...

Holy Moly, Brandon made this? I guess I haven't been seeing all that Brandon can make, such a handy husband. We are not so handy over here.

Kim said...

It is beautiful - you guys amaze me - one that you could whip out drawings of what you thought the kids would like and 2 that Brandon could just make it! I am glad we are friends. . . I know who to go to when I need something built!

Kim said...

It is beautiful - you guys amaze me - one that you could whip out drawings of what you thought the kids would like and 2 that Brandon could just make it! I am glad we are friends. . . I know who to go to when I need something built!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Thank you thank you :o) We are loving the kitchen. The girls play with it so much. The Sorenson girls need to come play! I prretend to eat so much fake food all day long- maybe this is a new diet strategy.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Good job Brandon! Nice thinking Lisa!

Matt and Adge said...

Wow, what a beautiful kitchen! Can i place an order? Great job, Brandon!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Thanks for the compliments! I will pass them on to Brandon. Adge- I hope you guys can dig out of all of your snow :o) We are enjoying our snow that lasts for about a day then melts away!

PMM said...

Wow! How wonderful to hear your voices after soooo long...and to see the newest members of the family. I reckon it has been some time since we last saw each other. Do they have paved roads in that part of the country yet? Does Wells Fargo even have stage coach service in that area? PMM

Heidi said...

WOW!! WOW!! What a BEAUTIFUL kitchen...I am beyond impressed with both of you! So...have the girls decided on a color? Will they agree? Looking forward to more pictures and fun stuff.

Melanie said...

Wow!! What a great job he did!! It's nice to have a handy hubby!!