The Angels dancing
Alyssa, Kylie, Lauren, and Ellie backstage
The angels with the Sugar Plum Fairy
Okay- I can hardly say it without laughing due to Brandon's interpretation of what the name of the ballet means! Anyway, it was so exciting to see Ellie dance as an angel in the Nutcracker. And, our nieces Lauren and Alyssa were in most of the dance numbers in the Nutcracker. Wow, it was magical. Kylie and Granma Dorothy flew in to see 2 performances- thanks Granma for changing your plans. It was special, especially when Brandon decided his little girl had to have flowers after her performance. Julie's fondue/ fundue party was a hit- maybe it should be a tradition?!? BTW- I didn't mess up this time when I helped out backstage- just call me a professional now! Shout out to Jef and Karen at The Studio
Ellie's Dance




3 comments:
Very Cute! I love the new look! It's great.
Ami your website is too cute. I am sure it is easier to set up too! My niece helped me last night do my blog. The background was free which is always great!
Keep on dancin, that's what I say! I've been back at dance classes again...after finally not feeling so huge and pregnant anymore. I'm hopeing to start teaching and then when Madelyn's ready to dance we'll both be involved.
Post a Comment