Well, back in November Grandma ordered beautiful couches for her Grandma Room (AKA Wii Room). She was told they would come in December, then January, then February, and finally today they arrived. They were delivered at 7AM this morning. The humorous thing is Grandma is not here to enjoy them!! So, Grandma here are pictures of your beautiful new couches. May I just add they are comfy. Maybe the Fallon Stockard cousins will come see them and get their Wii game on.
By the way- this is Part I because Brandon and I paid for bookcases back in October for the house and they still have not arrived. I know they will come though and when they do I will post the beautiful pictures!!




9 comments:
They look beautiful. enjoy them until I come. Love you
That is so great that your mom lives with you. I didn't realize. Did Brandon build your house? We have Wii too...the kids love it! I have been known to play a game of bowling or tennis also. :)
Lisa! I found your blog from a link of Liz's blog. I was so excited to see that it was you. Your girls are beautiful and your baby boy is so adorable. I'll be checking up on you.
I'm anonymous on my blog, so you can link to me from Liz if you want. Take care!
Deena- I have been admiring your blog for awhile!! I love it so much but i have a quick question is the hubby really Mario and the baby really Glitter or are those code names? I love it- I think it is unique, beautiful, and fun. You are so creative always I just have to ask. It sounds like you are doing so well. Where will you be moving to? Are you coming towards Northern Nevada? That would be so much fun!!
Hey Lisa- My husband's name is really Jeff and my daughter is Hailey. We'll find out this month where we will be moving this summer. We actually put Vegas as our first choice, but who knows with the military? I'll let you know!
Vegas- darn- same state but 7 hours away! I really liked Glitter! That just grew on me Deena. Good luck- keep us posted. Our small town has the Navy air base- Top Gun Fallon. You are most likely airforce though!
Tag! You're it! Read my blog for instructions.
Lisa! What a beautiful house! I moved before I saw it. Very cute blog. By the way this is Traci Lewis! See you in July when we move back!! Woohoo
Traci you are moving back?!? The is the best news. I bet your mom and Barbara cannot wait!
Post a Comment