I am fortunate to have many friends from all the different times of my life. Each has influenced me in one way or the other. However, now and then you come across a friend who you really connect with. Rebecca Greer is one of those friends. Yesterday, my dear friend Rebecca 'spotlighted' me on her rebeccasmecca blog for her weekly "Friend Friday" post. It made me feel so special and loved.
It was magical to read and remember those great times we spent together and Rebecca's memories are extremely detailed- wow! Rebecca was pure sunshine then and now and I am grateful to have a forever friend in her. Plus in a way I might be responsible for her marriage! LOL- just kidding Rebecca. I wish you all could go see her post but her blog is only opened to invited readers of her choice- but I promise I am not fibbing on this! Someone does think I am special!!
Here's to you Rebecca.
PS- Man, I like Rebecca even more when I found out she was a LOST fan. Brandon and I are obsessed with that show. It is the best show on television STEVEN and JEN!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I do think you're special! And, I have great memories from my younger years being around you Lisa. I do love LOST, who doesn't? I just finished watching all the missing pieces (deleted scenes) online. Interesting. But, I still wish I had more in depth answers instead of a few hints here and there.
I enjoyed reading Rebecca's tribute to you. I too have some wonderful memories of you!! I remember all the fun sleepovers...and Bryce, for some reason! We had lots of fun together...but then we drifted apart and I have no idea why. Maybe it's not even a reason...maybe it just happened. Anyways, my point is that I love you too and I enjoyed thinking back to all of our memories!!
Thank you Melanie. That is very sweet. I have nothing but great memories of you too. Who is Bryce? I cannot remember who that is? You'll have to refresh my memory.
Bryce...I don't know who the boy was for you, but I remember being at your house and he brought me roses!! That's all I remember!! He was tall, dark hair, glasses...kinda looked like Buddy Holly!!! Oh...the boys we used to date!! hahah!! Did that jog your memory??
I think you're special, too, Lisa! I wish I could read that tribute...I trust it was fabulous...just like you! It was so good to talk with you last week...I wish I could move back to your town!
Me too Heidi! Why don't you just move back- Jeremiah can commute! I love trying to work my way into the Kim/ Heidi World! You are the coolest gals. I think you are special too. Plus you were the best boss I ever had (kissing up just in case I ever work for you again!)
Post a Comment