Thursday, January 29, 2009

Emily's Birthday

Wow, my little Emily turned 3. She had a fun, food filled, Little Bear Birthday. Her special day started bright and early with a 6: 30 AM drive to Black Bear Restaurant in Fernely. Yummy and so fun with our family, Grandma, Alyssa, and Ryan.
Then she watched several Little Bear episodes during the day and even caught a little nap (that never happens anymore) before her special pizza and sandwich dinner that her cousins and Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom came to. She received so many fun gifts. Daddy did a great job facilitating an inside pinata activity and even enduring a few hits from the girls swinging a bat at the pinata.
Grandma Dorothy created a cute Little Bear and Emily Book that she is sure to treasure.
We are so grateful for our Princess Emmy!

Little Bear Cupcakes

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Happy birthday little Emmy you are such a sweet little girl and can't believe how big you are.

A Musing Mother said...

That's the kind of birthday I want! If I put in my order early, do you think my husband and children would honor my wishes? I bet I will still have to do laundry.