Friday, August 28, 2009

Abby Belle

Abby Belle




It seems like Abby has been a part of our family forever even though she is only 10 days old. Everyday she is a little more alert. Abby is the most calm and relaxed baby I have had, and all my babies have been very easy. She loves to be held and most of the time is! We get lots of smiles from her throughout the day too which is so fun. Yesterday she lost her umbilical cord which meant she had her first official bath rather than a sponge bath.

I am so grateful for how much my girls and Matthew love her. Matthew looks for her as soon as he wakes up and calls her Abba. Emily usually calls her Abby Belle. Matthew is a little more rough with his signs of affection than I would like but he sure does love her.

One More Thing...
Oh, I had to include this picture of Brandon living his dream. For years he has wanted a John Deere mower. On Wednesday our neighbor offered to let Brandon try his. I think Brandon was in heaven!!

4 comments:

birde said...

Oh... what a sweet, beautiful baby she is. We love her tons.
Linda

Phipps Family said...

What a beauty!

The Birds said...

She is so Cute....We can't wait to meet her. :)

Liz said...

Congrats on the cute baby! I hope you are all doing great!