
Emily turned 2 on January 28. I don't know why I didn't add these sooner!?!? She had the most wonderful party. Her cousins Lauren and Alyssa helped me create a wonderful Dora party for little Emily. Dora has become a bit of an obession with Emily- hence the Dora theme. Here is the cake Lauren, Alyssa, and I made for Emily.

Ryan and Emily eating cake. I call Emily and Ryan twins. They have similar looks and yes actions! The day after this picture Ryan told me that he thinks Emily is a lot like him. Well, Ryan, all joking aside- I sure hope so! That would just make our life more exciting and spontaneous.

Lauren and Alyssa decorating the cake.

Alyssa, Julie, and Ryan. Thanks Julie for protecting Matthew while we did a pinata in the dark! You guys are great sports!!

Another pic of the cousins!
2 comments:
Your girls look so sweet!
I am so impressed with the cake! it looks so great! Fun party and I am so glad that Emily is 2!
Post a Comment