So, I need to do better at blogging- yikes! Here are some pictures I never posted of our fun in 2008 so far - enjoy

We attended the New Year's Eve Olympics at David and Sheri's home. Maybe me going home sick was not a good sign for a healthy year!

This is a not-so flattering shot of Ryan and me. I have to post it though because I don't always get to do fun stuff with this ultra cool nephew. We went to see Bill Clinton speak and Barrack Obama speak in our small town.

Ryan was so close to Barrack that he could have spit on him- not that he would- just to give you an idea of how close he was. Barrack was so real and down to earth.

Ellie had a Valentine Party with 2 sweet little friends- thanks Kailyn and Chrissy.

And, this is my artist. Emily senses when I am on an important phone call with work. She disappears and always manages to get into somthing. This time it was blue food dye. Someday she will be known all around the world for her art. Right now she is my little Picassa!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you can find the humor in your child making a mess with food dye. She's so cute!
Amanda you are so kind! Emily is going to be famous someday. She just gets so absorbed in whatever artwork she is creating. It is quite interesting to watch.
Post a Comment