Oh my gosh- where has time gone!? I have so many posts to complete since this blog is taking the place of my scrapbooking! Beware, in a few days there will be so many new posts.
However, I am so excited about this article that I had to share it. I work for the GREATEST Company ever. I cannot say enough good things about my job and the amazing educators I work with. Finally, the word is getting out there about WGU and how much better we are at educating people! Click on the link below to read about WGU. Besides my family and church, WGU is what I am most proud of. I can't believe how lucky I am to be a part of this unique university that thinks out of the box.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1858876,00.html
I hope you ENJOY this and I hope it gives you a little idea about what I do for a living!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I know! So cool!
How could I know you for this long and not really understand this? Way too cool!
How funny! Go WGU- right Nancy :o) and Heidi, yes, WGU is awesome. I have never worked for such an awesome place that i totally believe in, well except for when I had this PERFECT boss and worked for Even Start!
Post a Comment