Thursday, December 11, 2008

Edgar

Rare, unique, thought provoking, WONDERFUL. Oh, I can't say enough about this book. It is the most well written book I have read in a long time. I have had a tough week filled with a little stress and I find myself contemplating this book. I can't wait to reread it. I haven't enjoyed a book this much since Asher Lev. If you are looking for an incredible consider this book.Has anyone read it? If so what did you think?

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I'm thinking about reading it. Once I finish that darn last book of Twilight. First, does the dog die? Just tell me, I can't stand it if I'll cry at the end.

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

I can't give it away but no the dogs do not die! Lynsey you will LOVE it. I think the 4th Twilight was my least favorite. Although the end gets better than the beginning! Hurry and read it so you can read about Edgar.