
Last night, a little before midnight, Brandon and Ellie finally arrived home after a long week the rest of us suffered through without them! Brandon took 100's of pictures of the ranch and their adventures. I will post some of those once he and Ellie explain them to me !
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone in Texas for taking good care of Brandon and Ellie on the trip- G/G Haney, G/G Bird, Scott & Ami, Chris & Lynsey, JoJan, Steve & Taffy and Family, and everyone else. Ellie had so much fun and can't stop talking about it. Scott and Ami thanks for hosting them. Ellie said it was a blast.




3 comments:
Lisa, Thank you for sharing Ellie with us. I know how you lived without her for a week. She is wonderful in every way and so fun to be around.
Miss you, Em and Matthew.
Hugs, Linda
OK Lisa. what do we have to do to see Brandon get lazered with that sharp hook at work? Pretty pretty please let us see it.
Ryan
Hi Lynsey (or is it Ryan)?!?! Let me know who wants to see it and I will email you a link- I don't know if this is Rhino or Lynsey :)
Post a Comment