This is a no pic post but a moment that has to be written to be remembered!
6 years ago I was writing my culminating project for my masters degree. My dear husband wiggled his toes and tempted to pull the cord on the computer as a joke. Well, he actually did pull the cord, on accident, and I lost many pages of my project. The most frustrating part was I had to meet with a group of professors the next day to present this new part of this 200 page project. The tears and words flowed that night 6 years ago!
Fast forward to 2009, mix in a little karma and what do you get? Accidental PAYBACK. Brandon had worked 8 hours on an important project saving it to some internet place thinking it was saving to the hard drive. Well I accidentally, yes it really was not on purpose, figured he had it saved and just closed it out. IT WAS GONE! He was so besides himself with emotions that I could literally relate to. So what did I do? I just laughed- I didn't know what to else to do. I had been in that position and felt the pain he was feeling, yet all I could do was laugh, an uncontrollable/nervous laugh!
Happy Ending- it all turned out to be okay. He took a draft he had printed out earlier and retyped it with his changes he could remember! Thank goodness that we are now even!
Life is never dull, huh!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I agree Lisa, that is pretty funny!
Post a Comment