Nope this is not an old picture of Em- this is our new addition. I think she looks just like Emily, which means she looks like Ry and Steve too!
August is quickly approaching which means a 3rd girl will join our family. We were shocked to find out we were having this little girl. I just "knew" I was having a baby boy named Sam. Utter excitement quickly replaced the shock. We cannot wait to meet this new little girl and shower her with love and kisses. I am sure Matthew is going to shower her with powerful embraces.(Okay, truth be told, I equally cannot wait to not be pregnant and feel normal again). In honor of our soon to be baby girl we have little girl songs playing on the playlist to get us pumped up for more girl power.
And for the small detail of names? Well, hmm here is what we are thinking GracePenelopeAddisonSydneyAshleyBrookeOliviaIrelandIsabel Ann! One thing we know for sure the middle name will be Ann. Oh, and Brandon says the first name will not be an actual location or Penelope. So, that narrows it down a tadbit. Urgh! This name choosing gets harder and harder with each pregnancy :)




5 comments:
Congrats, you guys! I am very excited for you and your new little girl. Like you even care, but I vote for Olivia. I wanted to name Molly that but Matt said no. My newest niece is named Isabel and they call her Izzy. So cute!
I'm so excited for you another girl!! Too fun your pros at girls...but I am sad that were going to miss you guys at the river!
Thanks everyone. We are going to the river this weekend!! I guess you can't get rid of us for real! The Aug date is too close for my comfort. I think by Aug 7 I will have a baby.
Congratulations! I vote for Ashley Anne :) Love you guys!
Congratulations!!! i am thinking you have had this little bundle of joy by now & am anxious to hear her name. I vote for Grace. I LOVE that name.
Post a Comment