Thursday, December 11, 2008

Funny Moments

We have had a few funny moments over that last few months. Here is the proof...
Brandon hit our leech lines when digging trenches with a very big machine! Thanks Sam :o) It turned out to be a very funny experience. Brandon had to put a germ protecting plastic wrap over his arm and hand so that he could dig the dirt out of the gross, soggy, crappy (literally) leech lines. Oh man this was something I will remember forever.
We got toilet papered! The kids were absolutely in awe and a bit confused over this.

What do your kiddos do while you work? Well, my little boy goes swimming in the toilet! I don't even know what to say about this. Since this happened over a month ago, he hasn't attempted to do this trick again. Thank goodness he got this out of his system!


My kids and I were with Lauren, Ryan, and Alyssa as we drove by the Church. Who would have known it was for rent for a day! I sure hope an LDS person rented it!! Someone has a great sense of humor.




4 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is Geoff Nielsen. Tell Brandon what's up and that I am balder than him.

Amanda May said...

oh my gosh, the toilet picture grosses me out, but is soo funny! I love your posts!

A Musing Mother said...

Toilet picture had me laughing! I love blogging for those priceless moments.

Jen said...

Hi Lisa!! It's me!! That pic of your boy in the toilet made me laugh so hard! My blog is private, but I'd love to send you an invite, I just need your email address. Mine is jenhafen@mac.com - send me yours.

How ARE you??? It's been so long...Your family is darling! Time flys!!!