Thursday, December 11, 2008

Halloween

Okay, I am a month and a half late on this post! YIKES- it has been crazy busy at our house. Halloween was so fun. The kids costumes were beautiful and fit their little personalities. Originally we were doing a Neverland theme but then this summer Emily met Alice at Disneyland and decided Alice was who she had to be because she looks like Alice! Ellie was a beautiful Tink and Matthew made a convincing Peter Pan. The best costume might have been Brandon's though. Wow, it was revolting! Thank goodness Brandon is good looking in real life!!!













3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Those costumes are so darling, except Brandon's. You are right that is pretty revolting; he and Chris must have called each other, because Chris' was just as revolting.

Kim said...

So I can't really tell a difference with Brandon - oh wait, his hair was longer for Halloween.

Great costumes! Very impressed with your sewing abilities!

I miss you guys!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Oh Kim- you are naughty! Your comment made me laugh so uncontrollably for so long that I couldn't reply at first. Thanks for making life in Fallon so fun. I CAN't wait for Brandon to read that comment. You always got my back!!