After a week we had less weeds, lots of goat poop, and many funny stories. One goat in particular was determined to climb up our twirly tube slide. YIKES! Another took over the sandbox. And, as they ran out of weeds to munch they found other questionable food like our swings! The best goat memory will be 12 goats chasing 2 cats all around the yard. My little Ellie was very upset when Tyson and Heather came to take the goats back. She had become attached.
I wish you all could have been here to experience it
:o)
Too funny! THANK YOU Tyson & Heather!
The goats are here!
Matthew watching the goats from a safe viewing spot.




5 comments:
The goats are too funny! It would have been great to have seen them chasing the cats and trying to climb the slide.
You are a good woman. . . Atleast your weeds are gone and you have great stories!
So many stories!
I haven't looked your blog in a month or so, you've had a lot happen! I can't believe how big Matthew is! Miss you guys! Love the stories & pictures!!!!
Oh Manders! Can't you just hear Brandon saying that :) I enjoy your blog too. It seems like everything fell into place perfectly for you. We think of you often. Hey, I can't access Windy and Colby's blog- I am blocked!
Post a Comment