Emily couldn't stay up any longer. She fell asleep waiting for dinner! She really missed out that night. Aunt Julie made homemade pizza... yummy
We love our sweet little Emmy and all the excitement she brings to our family.
We love our sweet little Emmy and all the excitement she brings to our family.
8 comments:
She is so cute! She looks just like one of the dolls!
I literally couldn't see her! So petite and cute!
I know! Isn't that so funny. Ellie has become a little photographer. I found this picture on my camera thinking it was just Ellie taking a picture of her dolls. Then I saw Emily :)
Agree with all the comments above! I can't believe how well she blends with the dolls!
I love that she wears that dress all the time - Her and Kailyn are so much alike!
Lisa, I love your blog. Emily is so cute! I love your post about the goats. What it the name of the song you have playing?? And who sings it? I really like it!
Ellie may have a future in photography! She's good! LOVE your blog! So good to catch up with you. We missed you on our girls' day...Brandon is in a little trouble with me!
Hi Julie :) I heard this song on the photographer's website that did Linda's pictures this summer and LOVED it. It is "Reasons to Love You" by Meiko. Isn't it a beautiful song! Love it so much!!
Hi Heidi :) Poor Brandon. He is redeeming himself by putting in sprinklers! I am so glad you updated your blog. I felt like I got to talk w/ you even though I missed the girl's day!
Post a Comment