Saturday, September 20, 2008

Funny Quotes

Before my funny quotes I have to say THANK YOU to Lauren for keeping me as cool as I am capable of . She showed me the gadgets that I added to my blog. Long live Pac Man...

I have to document these before I forget since I can't remember the last time I scrapbooked :o(

Funny #1:
Okay, Emily has been saying "Yes Mother" or "What Mother" . I couldn't figure out where she came up with this. Then, I heard myself saying to Ellie, "Just say to me 'Thank you beautiful mother.'" So I have been telling Emily she should add beautiful in! This last week my girls have been saying "thank you beautiful mother" and I laugh everytime.

Funny #2:
I often say to Ellie, "just let it go" and I have a hand motion that accompanies this. I guess the hand motion relieves the stress that builds up in me. Well, today in the car Emily took Ellie's shoes and through them on the ground. I turn around to see Ellie saying to herself, "Just let it go" and doing the hand motion I do.

Funny #3:

Emily is in that in between stage where she feels torn between being a toddler and a child. Often I will ask her to help with a chore. Her response has become, "No, I am too little". We are helping her realize that she is not too little to help. However, this is harder than you would think!



No comments: