Last night Brandon was conducting FHE. We have our little routine down now and it works great. The best part is if we ever try to skip it Ellie doesn't let us . Once she tells Emily it is FHE Emily reminds us too.
Part of this routine involves the person conducting asking for compliments and concerns for/ about members of the family. Well Brandon quickly fielded the compliments last night and then he opened the discussion up to concerns. He said, "I have a concern for Emily" (NOTE: Emily is 2 years old) Emily cuts him off and says, "Wait, I have a compliment for Daddy" she continues, "Daddy thank you for helping Ellie with her owie toe on the tile" It was so cute and she outsmarted her daddy. He didn't go back to his concern about her! Instead he just melted.
I think this is a glimpse of what awaits us on our journey raising Emily! I love it.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
...and I love it too. You are both wonderful parents. We feel so blessed that you are raising out precious little ones.
XO Linda
Linda, I read Ellie and EMily all the blog comments. They love your comments so much :)
Post a Comment