Friday, September 19, 2008

Ellie's Updates

Dance
The girls are enjoying dance. Emily has a beautiful head movement that follows her graceful turns. Ellie loves leaping and dancing on her tiptoes. I can't believe how great the ballet class they are in is. They are working on ballet positions and bar work. They do leaps each week. I love it.
The girls like being in the same class as Kailyn. In the class there is another Ellie and another Emmy too. How funny. I even get to see Kim every Thursday during the class. Kim is fun to hang out with. Hmm, maybe I should put her on my list of blogging buddies many times under different titles just to get my point across of HOW wonderful we think Aaron and Kim are! If you are rolling your eyes cease & disest immediately. Inside joke gone bad if you are not Brandon, Aaron or Kim!!
Back to dancing...I wonder if any other girls dance as much as mine do. Emily now chassés through the stores when we shop. And weekly Lauren and Alyssa teach Ellie and Emily great dances and moves they choreograph. Wow, my girls are lucky.
























And then ...
Preschool:
Ellie has been busy and we enjoy following her around! She began at Mrs. Stark's preschool again. I wish we could go there forever. Janet is so sweet. Ellie loves her.








Soccer:
Our little Elisabeth has become an aggresive soccer player. She scored 2 goals today in her game. It was so exciting to watch her get in and kick that ball then dribble to the goal and score. She's got game. I was telling Tommy my nephew and he questioned whether I was still cheering the other team on as well as Ellie's team. Yes I am- that is what makes this age so fun. I want everyone to succeed and feel special.
Doesn't this make you feel so warm and fuzzy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I will say one of the best things about ballet class is talking to you - sometimes I wonder if we are leaving the other moms out - but maybe they are thinking that for sure next time they are going to make sure to have a great friend have their daughter take to so they can have as much fun as we do!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Oh, you always are so considerate. I will do better to not monopolize my Kim time!! I think you are right.