So, what do you get when your daughter only wants to have her friends over to do crafts for her birthday but her birthday is only a few days away? Well, at our house you get an almost all nighter with your two awesome nieces and a wonderful day filled with crafts and friends for our little Ellie! She has been very interested in Care Bears. Thus, the theme of all the crafts was Care- A-Lot and Care Bears. The girls made a poster of Care- alot, made rainbow bracelets, and built their own Carebear. It was lots of fun! Below are the cupcakes of the Carebears that Lauren, Alyssa, and I made followed by a picture of all the girls with their little bears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I guess I haven't checked out your blogg in a few weeks, you've posted a lot! Ellie is just adoreable! I can't believe how fast time is flying!
The party was sooooo fun - maybe more fun for the adults watching the fun and chatting away! Thanks for a great time - My girls loved it and they love their bears!
Oh Kim it was so fun to hang out with you! I am still trying to recover from our trip to California.
Post a Comment