Well, where did May and June go?!? Oh my gosh. I can't believe how fast time goes. Ellie has had some big milestones and I need to share these.


Finally, her first year of preschool ended with a wonderful play where she was the little butterfly. Oh, it was a cute play. She remembered her lines and impressed us all.


First back in May, oh it could have been the end of April, she decorated 4 bears for our library's Teddy Bear Tea. She decorated a Detective Bear, Preschool Bear, Odd Couple Bear, and a Sleepytime Bear which she received a prize for. It was so much fun to help her create these bears. When she found out she won a prize she called it her trophy and kept saying, "Mom can you believe I won a trophy." It was precious. 


Then Ellie's preschool took a fun trip to the fire station with Daddy.
Finally, her first year of preschool ended with a wonderful play where she was the little butterfly. Oh, it was a cute play. She remembered her lines and impressed us all.




No comments:
Post a Comment