We had an extra special visit from Grandpa and Grandma Bird. Wow, did we work them hard! Our kids played and enjoyed every minute with them. And both Grandpa and Grandma spent HOURS helping Brandon assemble our new toy that we got. Grandma spent over 20 hours handing Brandon tools, holding boards, etc... They fit right in to our crazy busy schedule.
Grandma and Grandpa THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now everytime we play on the playhouse we will think of you!
Notice that I don't have a picture of Brandon, Wayne, or Emily- yikes! Again, I didn't have my camera out. Emily was zonked out when I finally snapped some pictures and Wayne was at Brandon's baseball game. Emily woke up the morning they left searching the house for her Grandma and Grandpa!




3 comments:
Thanks, Lisa, for updating your blog. I love seeing the picts of your family.
And, "Yes" that picture looks just like my little Brandon.
Hugs and kisses to all
Linda
Yes, Matthew does look just like his daddy. Ellie was so excited to see a comment from you :) She made me read it a few times to her.
I Miss you guys!
Post a Comment