Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dance Recital: An Afternoon in the Park

I could watch Ellie dance for hours. She loves it. Recently, she was in her third recital. These are so fun thanks to the hours of hard work Jef and Karen Horne put into their Studio. I again worked back stage one night and got to witness the excitement of all the dancers. I love to watch Ellie interact with her friends and be apart of her activities. And she loves hanging out with her older cousins Lauren and Alyssa backstage as they prepare for their dances.


She was an autumn leaf in this recital. The choreography was great. Below are pictures and a video. Way to go Ellie... we are so proud of you and the beautiful dancer you are becoming!



1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Soo Cute!! Chris told me all about the recital; wish I could have been there! What a sweet little girl..