We have had a lot of visitors lately. How lucky are we! The kids love it when we have company. Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of our friends when they came- oh man- next time!
In the last month we had Uncle Chris come for a short weekend visit. He made it out alive despite a horrible fishing trip! I think it will take him some time to recover from his memories of the fishing trip he endured with Brandon Father's Day weekend.
Then my wonderful friend and old roomie Liz came with her husband Dave and adorable boys. That was fun to have boys in the house and get a glimpse of what our life will be like when Matthew is a little older. Our girly girls meshed well with their boys! And they taught us how to play Settlers of Catan. That game is addicting!!! Can't wait to play it with you guys again. Dave we are wondering if you had a message on your phone when you returned home from your Stake President! It would either be about the bottles they found on your doorstep or they have a new position for you- keep us updated!
Next, I had an ultra quick visit from my old teaching partner and friend Guyna. It was so much fun to see her. I told her I loved the kids I taught but what I really missed was my time with the teachers. Faylane is a family and many of those teachers are my dear friends that I will treasure forever. If I ever go back to teaching I have to find a way to commute each day from Fallon to Faylane!
Friends make life wonderful and we are so lucky to have many great people to bless our lives.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have been waiting to see updates on your blog and I was surprised to see how much you posted. Your kids are so cute- I can't believe how big Matthew is now. We love Settlers of Catan and when we have time we found an online game. Here is the link if you are interested: http://games.asobrain.com/index.html
Oh Thanks! Your blog is really cute too Windy. Settlers of Catan is a long but fun game.
Lisa, We missed you as soon as we left. We had so much fun at your house! My kids are still talking about baby Matthew.
Post a Comment